Doing Reading 10

  Doing Reading 10

This week we were able to finish off our entries into the Game Design and Development Document. 

For this task I had to add in my link to my quiz for my section on MMORPG's and I had to write an Authors Bio.

I was able to check over my writings for the Game Design and Development document and fix any errors as well.

When fixing up my work I had made sure to first check that I had addressed all my comments based on my writings that I received last week, when I was satisfied that I had I moved on to adding in an informative graph that showed the number of hours watched of World of Warcraft on Twitch, worldwide from 2018 to January 2021. I found this graph really interesting as it seems like world of Warcraft has fluctuated in popularity ranging from being very popular to being unsuccessful.


(A bar-chart showing statistics found here)

After adding that in I had to finish up with writing a bit about myself. I said in my Author Bio "She is interested in pursuing a career in design and in editing for videos and magazines. She is determined and ambitious and hoping to be successful in any goals she has in the future."

Overall the reading tasks have been very useful this year. I learned a lot about gathering information in a professional manner and being able to express my findings in a way that avoids plagiarizing other researchers work. I thought that that was a very useful skill to have and I'm looking forward to doing more work like this in the future. 

 

Comments

Popular Posts