Unity Tutorial 06

        This Weeks Unity Tutorial (06)

After days of catching up I was finally back on track with my Unity Tutorials. This week we had to add a new character called Jambi who would talk to the player in a form of text bubble which I had to create. It was really interesting because I had to put together the UI elements that would make the text bubble itself.
(Unity 2d work from tutorial 1 of this week)


(Unity 2d work from tutorial 2 of this week)

I also put together a health bar with the characters portrait on it. Both tasks we're fairly similar in their approach but the Character UI ended up taking longer than I was expecting due to some complications with my interpretation of the instructions. Over all it was a fun experience due to the fact that I felt like my game was nearly complete and that I would be able to continue with the final part of the tutorials next week. I feel like I've improved with Unity despite things going wrong, I was able to fix it in the end because I didn't give up on learning. I'm excited to finish up with Unity for a few weeks but I'll definitely be learning more over the summer so that I'll be better equipped for these sorts of inevitable accidents.


Comments

  1. Hi Enoh~

    How are you?? It's been so long since I get to talk you though this is on your blog xD. Doing the Unity Tutorials is always a struggle for me. I would just get errors anywhere and I can't even figure it out how to fix it :(. Coding games is not my thing at allll. I'm glad you get to fix your errors and didn't give up on it! I nearly had to start over again last week as I cannot find the error but I kept trying until I found the missing code! I also think that video tutorials are better than texts instructions because I also got confused. Anyways, I hope you won't have any errors in your next Unity tasks!! Fighting!! <3

    Flosie,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts