Tech Tip: Getting Started with Twine, Learning your colours!

 Tech Tip: Learning your colours!

This week I made a Twine game called Learning your colours! The game is targeted at parents looking to teach their kids about the colours and is a fun way to help them learn. There are 3 levels.

Using Twine at first was very difficult as there was barely any help on how to connect the root to the next root. I had to do some research and was only able to find out due to the Internets help. Overall, once you begin designing it becomes quite entertaining to make and review.

 The game only took me a few minutes to make after I got going and I was able to implement some cool elements like colour design to the project. I was also able to bring the player back to the choice by connecting the choices back to the roots so that they could keep trying if they became stuck.

Here are some screenshots of my finished game.



(Several images of my use of the Twine application and story output)

My overall consensus of Twine is that it's super fun to use and has an easy design layout. It would be really fun to use to do big projects with and providing a big over arching story-line with.


 

Comments

Popular Posts