Reading 08

Reading 08

This week for our reading assignment we were tasked with drafting a "Check your understanding" for how testing if the reader was able to understand my entry with my reading task.

For this I decided to create a Quiz in which the reader is given a series of multiple choice questions from each separated annotated bibliography and then after reading the annotated bibliography over, they would be able to answer the questions in the quiz and see how much they learned.

(This is my quiz made with www.quiz-maker.com)

I made this quiz using www.quiz-maker.com which ended up being a very useful site, the first quiz you make on the site is free.

For those looking to refresh their memory of my annotated bibliographies. You can find them here.

I think that making this quiz longer as this is just a draft, in the future would prove to be more of a challenge for the tester. I hope to also make the questions harder as the levels progress to really get the viewers learning more about MMORPG's. I think this was a good way to insure that people learn more. 

I might think about doing other styles of questions rather than just check boxes, as the site has many options available such as text boxes, multiple choices, lists and many more. Overall I believe that using the quiz style would be better suited to my texts as it means people will have to read through my readings over and over in order to find the answers which means that they don't necessarily have to be actively studying to learn.




Comments

Popular Posts