Doing Reading 06, Week 18 (6)

 Doing Reading 05

This week I was tasked with identifying some key themes in my annotated bibliographies that have consistently shown up.

1)The first key theme I identified was the pattern with the explanation of the Mmorpg's widespread community. There was a lot of information just touching the communities and giving a brief overview of how the players interact with one another but there was not any indept explanation as to some concepts I was hoping to find out more about.

2) I found that the theme of the mental repercussions of MMORPG's was featured a lot through-out several studies and how they can be both negative and positive in the sense of toxic behavior and comradery between groups.

3) There was a common theme focused on the dynamics of how MMORPG's are run. Several Academic Articles referenced the mechanics of MMORPG games and how they have developed over the years. I found that in many of these articles development was mentioned as well. 

Comments

Popular Posts